Wanted: people who can test tinc on different platforms.

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.eu.org
Wed Jul 2 23:00:16 CEST 2003

Hello,

It's almost time for a new release: 1.0. We would like this release to
support all the platforms supported by 1.0pre8:

GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, MacOS/X (Darwin) and Solaris (SunOS).

Furthermore, we also would like to see tinc ported to the following
platforms:

GNU/Hurd, Windows (Cygwin/MingW/native)

However, all the main developers work mainly with Linux and have little
time and expertise to set up representative environments of other
platforms on which to test tinc. If you own or administrate a machine
running a platform other than Linux, you could help us by trying to
compile the CVS version of tinc and reporting problems. Another way
would be to make a shell acount available to the tinc developers so we
can try it ourselves.

If you want to help us in either way, please contact us.

    Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.eu.org>