Client with tinc

Guillermo Fernandez Castellano guillermo.fernandez at epfl.ch
Mon Jan 20 09:40:59 CET 2003

Hi!

They have in my university a Cisco VPN solution. Unfortunatelly, if you
are cuban, irakian, iranian or a couple of other nationalities, you are
not able to use it (sic...).

I would like to study the possibility to install tinc as client. I've
read that "There is no real distinction between a server and a client in
tinc". Would tinc work as a client with the Cisco VPN? Of course, I've
all the information needed to connect (server, key, ...)

Please, if you answer include me as I'm not a member of the mailing
list.

Thanks!

Guille
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/