Thank you!

websupport at mx4.active.com websupport at mx4.active.com
Wed Aug 20 00:12:05 CEST 2003

Hello,

NOTE: If you're a PLUS web site Admin, you've contacted the wrong address.
Please use the special Support section within your web site Admin PLUS folder
to contact PLUS Support.

We know you probably don't like auto replies (we don't either), but we wanted
to let you know we have received your message. If you don't receive a personal
reply within 72 hours (Monday-Friday), please resubmit your question or visit
the support bulletin boards at www.eteamz.com/support/boards. Basic web site
assistance is given as time permits.

DID YOU KNOW?...eteamz PLUS members receive priority support and are answered
first (usually within 24 hours, Monday-Friday). Become a PLUS member today!
Visit www.eteamz.com/plus for full details.

For a faster response and 24-hour access to communicate with eteamz users, you
can post and search messages on our support messages boards located at:
www.eteamz.com/support/boards. Click the 'search' link in the upper right of
the boards to look for previously discussed issues.

Also, you can obtain IMMEDIATE ANSWERS to many frequently asked questions by
visiting our support web pages, at: http://www.eteamz.com/support/websites.

Be sure to check out some of our other great services below.

Collect fees online for your leagues, teams, tournaments, camps, clinics and
more. Check out: http://www.eteamz.com/registration

Collect donations online and raise money for your team, booster club, favorite
charity, scholarships and more. Check out: www.eteamz.com/company/fundraising

Access great fundraising tools, e-commerce services, sport tips, tournament
and camp listings, message boards and more! Check out:
http://www.eteamz.com/company/community

Thank you for supporting eteamz.com!
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/