Dear friend.

Dr. JULIUS NWAWODO. juliusn at ny.com
Tue Aug 5 16:15:23 CEST 2003

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING(FMWH).
CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

REQUEST FOR URGENT

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO

 From the desk of: Dr. JULIUS NWAWODO.

I Dr. JULIUS NWAWODO. The principal Accountant of
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING (FMWH) and by
that virtue a Director in the FMWH Lagos. I got your
contact address from an associate working with the
Nigerian Export Promotion Council has decided to
propose to you this business in strict confidence.

PURPOSE: On behalf of myself, my colleges who are
ministerial officials and other officers in charge of
offshore remittance in this corporation. We are
seeking your assistance for the transfer of Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
AA(US$10,500,000.00) to your account for further pr!
ivate investment purpose. Hence our request for your
assistance.

SOURCES OF FUND: This amount to be transferred into
your account accrued from over-invoiced contract
amount for the construction of federal roads
in North Nigeria in 1999 to expatriate
companies. The contract which was originally valued
for Ninety Seven Million United States
Dollars (US$97,000,000.00) was manipulated to read
One Hundred and Seven Million five Hundred
thousand United Stated Dollars (US$107,500,000.00).
The extra US$10,500,000.00 is what we want to transfer

to your account .This contract has been completely
executed and the contractors had been paid all their
contract bills remaining this over-invoiced balance.

REQUIREMENTS: What we expect from you by fax or E-mail

during your positive reply are as follows:
(a) Name and Address of your Bank
(b) Your bank Account Number
(c) The Account Beneficiary’s Name and Address
(d) Your Private Ph! one and Fax Number.

DISBURSEMENT: We have resolved that you will take 17%
of the total amount for your assistance because it is
impossible for us to claim this over-invoiced amount
here in Our Country without your assistance. In
addition, 3% has been mapped out for any
miscellaneous expenses incurred by you and us during
this transaction, 80% is for my colleagues and myself.

SECURITY: All modalities to effect the payment and
subsequent transfer of this money have been worked
out, so this transaction is 100% RISK-FREE. Though,
You are required to treat this transaction with the
strictest confidence.

I await your immediate response through my Private
E-mail: juliusn at uymail.com
on my attention and send me
your Confidential Fax And Phone Number for speed
correspondence. I will highly appreciate it if you
treat this transaction with strict confidence it
demands for security reasons.

It might surprise you, why we have chosen! you and
trusted you for this transaction. Yes we believe that
good friend can be discovered and business like this
cannot be realized without trust. This is why we have
decided to trust you for this transaction. We are
looking forward to doing this transaction with you. Be

further informed that your interest and security have
been considered before you where contacted, so be rest

assured and feel free to go into this transaction with

us, but let honesty and trust be our watchword through

out this transaction and your prompt reply will be
highly appreciated.

Yours truly,

Dr. JULIUS NWAWODO.