Connection problem

Magnus Ullberg UllbergM at abcbank.com
Sun Nov 4 20:29:52 CET 2001

Thanks, that worked great.

One more question..
I'm setting up a vpn between me and a three friends with cable modem/dsl.
How should i set up the connections?
Should they all connect to the same central node? That would make it a
single point of failure.
Can i put a ConnectTo line for each node on every machine in the vpn? or
will that cause problems?

ps.
Getting a answer from tech support within a couple of hours is better than
i've received from some commercial
products..
Who said that support for open source programs is not as good as commercial?
:-)