Tinc

Ivo Timmermans zarq at spark.icicle.yi.org
Mon Jul 30 22:13:35 CEST 2001

Hi,

Sorry for my late reply, I was on vacation.  Please send further
questions to the mailing list.

MedCure Systems wrote:
> Are there Open Source Firewalls and Routers that work especially well
> with tinc?

Well, any system running on one of the supported platforms[1] should
work well enough.

> Are there combinations that are more frequently used resulting in better
> support?

We use Linux/ia32 to develop tinc, so that's easier for us to quickly
fix bugs for.

> Are there any "relationships" with firewall projects to coordinate
> security measures with tinc?

No.

	Ivo

--
Buy one for the price of two and get another one for free!

1. http://tinc.nl.linux.org/platforms.html

-
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/