Tinc1.0pre4 & kernel 2.4.5 & tun/tap - Correction

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.warande.net
Tue Jul 3 21:28:50 CEST 2001

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 08:42:29AM -0600, Igor Belokopytov wrote:

> On host "test" tinc was compiled with libcrypto.so.0.9.5 and libc-2.1.3
> On host "igor" tinc was compiled with libcrypto.so.0.9.6 and libc-2.2.3

Try to make a statically compiled tincd and use it on those hosts so that you
can see what happens if you use the same version of libcrypto on both sides.
If the problem remains it's probably a bug in tinc, otherwise I fear that
different versions of OpenSSL are not quite compatible with eachother.

  Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.warande.net>