tinc and nets

Bart Friederichs plant at chello.nl
Mon Feb 12 11:35:42 CET 2001

Hi,

I created a VPN succesfully with two internet-connected hosts. But both hosts
also have a LAN attached to them. One LAN has NW address 10.1.1.0/24 and the
other 10.1.3.0/24. How should I set up firewall rules (on the tinc-connected
hosts) and route definitions (on the other hosts of the LANs) to let for
example 10.1.1.11 connect to 10.1.3.12? I have been playing around a bit with
some things I thought were right, but they weren't (no ping replys).

TIA
Bart

The internet is a too slow way of doing things you'd never do without it.
                                              Bart Friederichs, 1998