ethertap device: File descriptor in bad state

larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 28 00:55:52 CEST 2001

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 06:15:31PM -0400, Glen wrote:
> I assume you mean I need to compile tincd while the 2.4.9 kernel is running.
> I've done this, to no effect.
>
> If I misunderstood, please let me know.
>
> -g

Try using kernel headers that match your current kernel, if you got it
precompiled from somewhere (i.e., your distro) that place probally
has kernel-headers too.
If you compiled your own kernel, just keep the source tree around
and point tinc at it for includes. That should do it.

LarstiQ
-
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/