Tinc 1.1 release
guus at tinc-vpn.org
Tue Jun 5 22:25:50 CEST 2018
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 12:08:43AM +0900, Paul wrote:
> TL;DR: when Tinc 1.1 release?
When it's ready. I'm sorry, there never has been a schedule for tinc
releases. There will be at least two pre-releases; one with the changes
that have been accumulating since pre15, then I'll publish a list of
changes that need to happen before I'm comfortable with a final version,
and make another pre-release when those have been implemented, and then
A quick overview of things I think need to happen before an 1.1 release:
- Remove the python-wxwidgets GUI (it can be re-added in a later release).
- Enable AutoConnect by default.
- Ensure it tracks address changes of peers.
- Fix some SPTPS handshake issues (these are harmless but cause annoying
messages and will cause a connection to take longer to form than
- Allow invites with both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses in one invitation URL.
- Add a way to easily revoke a node's access to the VPN.
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
Guus Sliepen <guus at tinc-vpn.org>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tinc-devel