Did someone test Debian's linux-image-4.16.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 ? Seems to work...

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Fri Jun 29 12:19:57 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I noticed that 4.16 was on BPO (kernel 4.16.12), and gave it a quick
try: it seems to work (keyboard, display, wifi, etc. but I don't use
sound, bluetooth, webcams, etc.).
Previous kernel I used was 4.15 from E Jonsen, after lots of versions
from Paul.
Thanks to everyone who provided patches, configs, insights, compiled
kernels, etc. Having had a working kernel at the beginning was a real
pain, but I was sure this cool little device would in the end get a
somewhat decent support from upstream.

Have a nice day/holidays!

--
Nicolas Huillard