Step By Step Guide?

E Jonsen e_jonsen at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 20:32:29 CET 2018

Hi,

Is there a guide on getting this up and running? I've struggled along, gleaning snippets from all over the place but have reached a dead end with bluetooth.

At this stage, I'm utilising a dedicated server to build custom kernels, with patches that I don't whether needed or not. I'm toying with inserting the custom kernel to a linuxium spin, to see if that will finally Fix Stuff(TM).

Then I need to figure out how to increase the tiny window borders, so as to more easily resize open windows.

EJ