Fw: Hardware Progress - consolidated files

E Jonsen e_jonsen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:59:29 CET 2018

That sounds fab! But..

I don't know how I'm gonna get it on the eMMC however. The filesystem(s) were so corrupt that various Windoze USBs either blue screened or loop rebooted.

I eventually got a Mint booted, after approx 1.5hours! I intended to wipe the various partitions individually but got distracted by other stuff. I subsequently and stupidly dd'ed the whole drive with zeros, instead of each partition. Now the 'BIOS' doesn't see the eMMC let alone any OS. I finally got a Russian (Sergei) WinPE to boot but the Tosh flash routine wouldn't run.

I was going to dd my working (Win10) TCM onto a flash drive but getting it forced onto the bust one will still be problematic, I reckon. Bricked?

Best Regards,

EJ

(Slitaz is indeed a cute wee distro - seen Kolibri? Wow!)