Hardware Progress - consolidated files

E Jonsen e_jonsen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 01:56:42 CET 2018

I've pulled together most of the information/files for the TCM and posted them on http://toshibaclick.info/files

As well as the debs, I've given access to ISOs for Linux Mint Cinnamon and Xfce, both are showing all the functionality as previously stated.

I'd like to get Fedora running properly due to its' tablet style interface but it would need a custom kernel and debs converted to rpm. Unfortunately, I better get working on MySQL/PHP for clients, so don't really have the time to pursue that just now. Fedora has touchscreen scrolling working, which is very appealing.

I'll no doubt tweak the website stuff from time to time. 😉

I'm also looking for a small distro that will run without trying to check the emmc at startup. It's to try to fix up another TCM that has a corrupt Windoze filesystem. If possible, I'd wipe it clean, then reinstall from scratch. A topic for another time, perhaps.

EJ