Hardware Progress

Salvatore Prestipino salv.prestipino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:49:57 CET 2018

If you examine the dsdt table of our device, you'll see that the two
cameras are tied to regulators that are controlled by the dollar cove TI
PMIC, so is an essential component.
To modify the hidden setting of our bios and enable the probe of atomisp
you have to use a bootia32.efi with the setup_var patch, and then modify
the right variable,
you can find the address of the variable by decompiling the bios.
Maybe when I'll have more time I'll do a tutorial.
I can send you to this page:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-READ-FIRST-Access-Advanced-settings-through-EFI-shell
that explain how to set the bios variables