Hardware Progress

E Jonsen e_jonsen at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 21:06:10 CET 2018

You should notice the lack of a 4th file - this is incorporated into the main image, hence the larger size. AFAIK

You should also notice that the tablet buttons work, as well as the sound.

isorespin is used to build a 32-bit EFI on a 64-bit OS, for initial booting off a USB. I'm reusing this, so as to boot a 'clean' machine, rather than the currently installed linux. I don't want my past experiments affecting anything. ;-) Once I establish that it runs OK, then I install the deb files to the installed linux.

Yes, I still have Windoze installed (Win 10) to revert the TCM to standard, should the bluetooth issue become impossible for me to resolve. It should be quicker to clear out linux than it would be to reinstall M$ bloatware.

Hope that explains a few things.