Hardware Progress

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 18:53:46 CET 2018

In my configs, I've left in drivers for when running as a vm, but generally
disabled most things I am sure aren't needed. Partly to speed compilation
time, partly to try and avoid drivers clashing.

I'm impressed you got a camera to work, I must admit to not looking for a
driver for a long time. The closest thing I found, probably over a year
ago, only existed for a forked kernel on Arm and I wasn't able to get the
sources ported, I just don't know enough about kernel drivers. There's a
mention of it on the list archive, not that it matters.