4.13.5 - Re: kernel 4.13

Robert Small robert at robertsmall.org
Wed Nov 8 10:42:01 CET 2017

Yeah, I used the kernel available on Paul's downloads page which has your
patch in it.

One weird thing I have noticed is that the laptop doesn't seem to always
suspend when you close the lid. Not sure of a fix or if it gets open
slightly afterwards or something.

Thanks,

*Robert Small*

On 7 November 2017 at 17:52, Salvatore Prestipino <salv.prestipino at gmail.com