4.13.5 - Re: kernel 4.13

Robert Small robert at robertsmall.org
Sun Nov 5 13:50:52 CET 2017

Previous email seems to have been eaten because of the screenshot.

Either way, great suspend power usage when just sitting in my bag
suspended. Strangely it seems to have not suspended again after that and
went through the battery pretty fast.

Also, sound works for me. Output volume is decent and quality seems good so
far.

Thanks,

*Robert Small*