new kernel 4.12.0-rc2

Wessel Dankers wsl at fruit.je
Sat May 27 13:34:37 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 2017‒05‒24 19:50:36+0100, Paul Mansfield wrote:
> Good news. kernel 4.12-rc2 boots and works.
>
> Even better news: backlight control works, you can brighten and dim
> the backlight using the xfce widget. Touchscreen, keyboard and
> touchpad work.
>
> This kernel has the wifi driver already in it, it was upstreamed.
>
> Find it, and the config file used to build it, and the patches from
> John Brodie of the T100 G+ group, at
>
> https://www.zaurus.org.uk/download/toshiba_click_mini_l9w/

Thanks for sharing! I compiled a kernel from these sources, patches and
config (I need XFS which I think isn't in your kernel) but for some reason
the dock's keyboard and touchpad don't work. The touchscreen does work.
Is there anything I need to enable? Any recommended way to debug this?

cheers,

--
Wessel Dankers <wsl at fruit.je>

Sent from my general purpose computing device.