Suspend (to RAM, to disk, deep sleep): status?

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Sun Jul 9 18:55:59 CEST 2017

Le dimanche 09 juillet 2017 à 14:40 +0200, Wessel Dankers a écrit :
> On 2017‒07‒09 12:15:30+0200, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> > What is your actual strategy on the TCM ?
>
> My current strategy is to not use the TCM because I need suspend/resume to
> work.
>
> Suspend is super reliable for me, the resume part... not so much.
> The device only wakes up about 50% of the time.

My kernel, with an historical config different from yours, doesn't power
off the laptop. I'll dig into the diff with your config. I may miss some
tuning re. ACPI of BT SoC. I doubt I will have suspend/hibernate working
without a proper power-off.
My first attempts at "systemctl suspend" or "systemctl hibernate"
reports that a process doesn't stop, and it seems to be "systemd udevd",
which waits for a device ("D" process state)...

--
Nicolas Huillard