Suspend (to RAM, to disk, deep sleep) : status ?

Robert Small robert at robertsmall.org
Sun Jul 9 12:29:35 CEST 2017

I use a very minimal Gnome right now without pretty much what came out of
the box (I have an Ansible role somewhere). I find suspend to RAM works
well with the newest few kernels. I haven't tried suspend to disk and
without checking I'm not convinced I have swap. If you're using systemd
just run systemctl suspend.

- Robert.