kernel 4.9.9 with mika patch

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Fri Feb 17 17:19:57 CET 2017

Le jeudi 16 février 2017 à 11:30 +0000, Paul Mansfield a écrit :
> unfortunately it crashed when I started using it in anger yesterday
> evening, even after disabling the SDIO wifi module and using my
> external USB adaptor which works fine with older kernels.

I still had the intel_idle.max_cstate=0 on my grub settings, explaining
why it was stable.
Without it, your kernel worked for a few hours, until I got back and
noticed that the device was lagging very much. cpufreq-info was saying
all CPUs were at 500MHz, but it felt like they were at 100Mhz (under
xorg + Gnome). I was not able to investigate more at the time.

--
Nicolas Huillard