Installation on microsd

Marek Handze mhandze at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 12:26:54 CEST 2017

Thanks guys. I was able to split windows partition and now I have Linux
installed on eMMC.
I still need to use OnScreen keyboard and now I'm moving to Linux
tweaks. Few questions:

1. Where can I find patched kernel or patches that I can apply to make
working keyboard/touchpad/sound ? As I see only those 3 elements are off
now.

2. It's seems like suspending to memory just freeze system and hard
reset is needed after. Is it fixable for now ?

3. Do you have any good solution for right click after touch screen
press for 2-3 secs ? The option built in Ubuntu (Simulatd Secondary
Click) doesn't work well for me.

--
best,
Marek Handze