Installation on microsd

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Sat Aug 26 09:12:42 CEST 2017

Le vendredi 25 août 2017 à 22:19 +0200, Marek Handze a écrit :
>  From your post I see that the best way is to make some space on eMMC
> and install Linux on new partition here. Since I'm windows noob, would
> you suggest a good tool to resize current windows partition without
> loosing data ?

I don't remember what I did to shrink Windows, but I eventually got into
the situation where a 50/50 split of the 32GB minus recovery between
Windows and Linux was too low for Windows, on which I couldn't install
anything anymore. I then removed Windows entirely and reclaimed the
remaining partition as a second device for the Linux btrfs root
partition.
The recent kernel situation proves that trying to keep Windows was
useless ;-)

--
Nicolas Huillard