Installation on microsd

Marek Handze mhandze at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 22:19:51 CEST 2017

Hi Paul,

 From your post I see that the best way is to make some space on eMMC
and install Linux on new partition here. Since I'm windows noob, would
you suggest a good tool to resize current windows partition without
loosing data ?

To prepare my current Ubuntu 17.04 live USB I was using this script:

http://linuxiumcomau.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/customizing-ubuntu-isos-documentation.html

There is some code getting latest possible kernel + patched for network
drivers. It works really well and stable running from USB so far.
Missing keyboard/touchpad and sound now, but for that I need to install
and patch Linux on local partition.

--
best,
Marek Handze