Booting from USB Pendrive

Wessel Dankers wsl at fruit.je
Thu Aug 24 13:28:44 CEST 2017

Hi Marek,

On 2017‒08‒24 12:43:32+0200, Marek Handze wrote:
> I'm new to list and checked all archives, but I couldn't find answer here.
> Were you able to boot Click with Live Linux via USB Pendrive ?

Yes, but you have to be aware that this pendrive has to use EFI32 (which is
a bit uncommon). You need to have a BOOTia32.EFI file in EFI/BOOT.

On a semi-related note, my Click has stopped booting altogether. ‘No
bootable device found’. Both my internal drive and my usb stick are
bootable (and have been used to boot from many times, succesfully).

Does anyone know how to reset the EFI firmware into compliance?

cheers,

--
Wessel Dankers <wsl at fruit.je>

Sent from my general purpose computing device.