We got Sound!!!

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 01:13:01 CEST 2016

unfortunately, as soon as I allow the sound driver to be loaded, my
machine becomes unstable.

I am running with / on a memory card in the dock.

after a few attempts, and trying to see the logs, I observed that it
was as if the memory card was being yanked out, i.e. the usb channel
to the dock was being shut down or locking up.

It seems my TCM is less stable than anyone else's and the common
factor is my running with the system on a card, not on eMMC.  Now I am
not longer triple booting between Windows, Linux 32-bit and Linux
64-bit, and having deleted 32 bit off my system, I think I should bite
the bullet and move linux entirely into the eMMC.