We got Sound!!!

Okusho Drago okushos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:13:12 CEST 2016

so now you should have:
in /usr/share/alsa/ucm a directory:
    bytcr-rt5640  with files:
        bytcr-rt5640.conf (important)
        HiFi (important)
        README

in /lib/firmware/intel you should have the firmware files:
   fw_sst_0f28_ssp2.bin
   fw_sst_0f28_ssp0.bin
   and other files

then you have my same configuration, if you change something deletes the
asound.state and reboot.
now go on system setting, sound setting, click on Speaker playback (maybe
you are using the Headphones), increase volume and try the sound test

I have done nothing more