We got Sound!!!

Okusho Drago okushos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:16:18 CEST 2016

here is the patch to enable sound on linux 4.7:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_uxdqSfzNGwbGJCa21Qbkc5X28

if you wanna try it, here is the compiled kernel:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_uxdqSfzNGwUVFlcjZteFNKNXc
here there are the firmware files that must be put in /lib/firmware/intel :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_uxdqSfzNGwS3dZOXE1ZGRVNkU