We got Sound!!!

Okusho Drago okushos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:59:08 CEST 2016

hi all, I have get working sound! To make sound work you need to use this
kernel:
https://github.com/plbossart/sound/commits/t100taf-7
then you have to add the quirk for Mini Click,
in /sound/soc/intel/boards/bytcr_rt5640.c I have added:
{
.callback = byt_rt5640_quirk_cb,
.matches = {
DMI_EXACT_MATCH(DMI_SYS_VENDOR, "TOSHIBA"),
DMI_EXACT_MATCH(DMI_PRODUCT_NAME, "SATELLITE Click Mini L9W-B"),
},
.driver_data = (unsigned long *)(BYT_RT5640_IN1_MAP |
BYT_RT5640_MCLK_EN |
BYT_RT5640_SSP0_AIF1),
},

in struct byt_rt5640_quirk_table
than I have used the UCM file in:
https://github.com/plbossart/UCM/tree/t100-test/bytcr-rt5640

what work:
everything except for internal mic, maybe a  problem with the UCM non
perfectly compatible,
I don't have time to test other UCM for now, when I will have some time, I
will backport the patch in this kernel for kernel 4.7.
let's enjoy the sound!