kernel 4.8.0-rc4 -amd64

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 00:58:27 CEST 2016

having removed the 32 bit installation from my tablet, and moved the
/boot partition further "up" the eMMC, I now seem to have a fresh
problem, in that my TCM won't boot linux (which is on a memory card)
when the card is in the tablet's slot, it will only boot OK when the
card is in an external reader (it will probably work in the dock).

anyway, 4.8.0-rc4 works well, the wifi driver behaves normally with
reliable latency (unlike previous kernels above 4.5).

I'll leave it running "uptime" and "date" at regular intervals and see
if locks up or crashes overnight.