4.8.1, dock card problems - was Re: 4.8.0-final with Okusho Drago config

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Sun Oct 16 12:40:12 CEST 2016

Someone's posted patches now for running 4.8.1 on Baytrail, so I'll try
those and see how well it does.

I was using my TCM as a media player, running Windows, playing music from a
card in the dock, and it would occasionally glitch and windows indicated it
thought the card was being removed and reinserted. This might explain why
running with Linux on a card in the dock is flakey for me.
It was fine playing from the card in the tablet, so Linux should run stably
there for me.

Has anyone else observed this problem in windows?