4.8.0-final with Okusho Drago config

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 15:47:31 CEST 2016

I built 4.8.0-final using the config from Okusho Drago, and plain
vanilla kernel source, just with the 0401 keyboard/touchpad hack.

Unlike the previous rc kernels, this one booted OK and seemed fine,
working wifi (but didn't load sound driver). I was able to login and
run a web browser, about 5 minutes of uptime and I started composing
this email and then it locked solid :-(
However, others may have more luck with the kernel.

Others may have more luck, just grab the files:
    linux-firmware-image-4.8.0-od2-amd64.deb
    linux-headers-4.8.0-od2-amd64.deb
    linux-image-4.8.0-od2-amd64.deb
    linux-libc-dev_4.8.0-od2-amd64-2_amd64.deb
    r8723bs-4.8.0-od2-amd64--stripped.ko

from http://www.zaurus.org.uk/download/toshiba_click_mini_l9w/