Status and Questions

Manuel manuelsoukup at googlemail.com
Tue May 31 11:02:37 CEST 2016

Hello Georg and List,

Thank you for the helpful information!

If you control the gamma software wise, it should also give you more
battery shouldn't it ?

AFAIK the wireless issues have been resolves in recent firmware drivers :-)

Any recommendations for the external sound card ?

It should be quite small. I vision something like a sound bar with the
micro usb and you just kind click it into the side.... Does something
exist ?

If you plan to sell your Click please contact me (I'm also in Germany) :-)
-> Did you install it internal or on sd card ?

Could you post your systemd-workaround ? I think i would also use it, if
it is stable.

All the best

Manuel