4.6-rc6 working wifi - Re: Kernel 4.5

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Tue May 24 09:20:40 CEST 2016

Le lundi 23 mai 2016 à 21:41 +0100, Paul Mansfield a écrit :
> I tried building it with the config I'd used for 4.4.6, but the
> touchscreen, touchpad and keyboard don't work.  sigh.

Touchpoad + keyboard is the same workaround re. ELAN0800 not found
elsewere. You previously forgot it at least once...

BTW: your 4.6 amd64 build is OK for me, without wifi. It just displayed
an strange regular patterned image during some eMMC heavy load,
rendering X and KMS inoperative, but ethernet still worked, allowing me
to shut down cleanly.

--
NH