4.6-rc6 working wifi - Re: Kernel 4.5

Alex Crow alex at nanogherkin.com
Tue May 17 16:25:15 CEST 2016

>> I'd also like to consider a Pyra, but it's very expensive
>> https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/pages/pyra/

Specs are nice, but, by god it's ugly as all hell. Keyboard looks awful
too for such a high price. At that level I'd go for a Thinkpad Yoga at
least to get a decent keying experience.

At least the click mini is now useful enough to pop it in my bag "just
in case" I need to go to a colo site and connect via ethernet or USB
serial adapter (which is my main aim without carrying my T61p all the
time, I'd like to reserve that for longer work and leisure trips because
of the weight).

Alex