4.6-rc6 working wifi - Re: Kernel 4.5

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Sun May 15 16:47:37 CEST 2016

On 15 May 2016 at 09:32, Nicolas Huillard <nicolas at huillard.net> wrote:
> Great ! I'll check that kernel ASAP (hopefully today).
> Thank you very much for the time you spend on this project. I will
> surely reclaim the disk partition used by Windaube soon ;-)

I go through occasional periods of enthusiasm, though I feel progress
has stalled :-(

I'm sad to say that bluetooth doesn't work, even though sdio wifi
does. I have /dev/ttyS0, 1, 2 and 3, none of them seem to be attached
to the bluetooth device.

I don't know I don't see any evidence of baytrail firmware for audio
being loaded when I do this:
egrep -i "alsa|audio|baytrail|DSP|firmware|i2c|i2s|pcm|sound|snd"
/var/log/kern.log

I have a bunch of firmware files called /lib/firmware/intel/fw_sst*
and would expect one of them to be loaded into the audio processor.