kernel 4.6-rc1

christian at boltares.de christian at boltares.de
Wed Mar 30 08:00:19 CEST 2016

Good Morning,

I have tried both of your new builds (4.5 and 4.6) unfortunatly I could not
manage to get wifi running with these :/.
I have tried the module you have provided and tried to build from the git
sources.
The module is loaded and there are dmesg messages regarding the driver
attachment.
Any ideas?

The good news is that alsamixer shows a soundcard, it seems like there is just
the correct alsa state file missing to get sound running.
If I find time I will look into it.

Greetings
Christian Richter