Linux On A Toshiba Click Mini...

Nicolas Huillard nicolas at huillard.net
Thu Mar 10 19:04:52 CET 2016

Le lundi 01 février 2016 à 08:27 +0000, Paul Mansfield a écrit :
> I've now built a 4.2.8 kernel from original source using an adapted debian
> config. touchscreen, key board and touch pad are working.
>
> ​The mouse pointer movement is very sluggish , hopefully I can fix that​
>
> ​Sound doesn't work, still seeing this in syslog
> ​   ​
> byt-rt5640 byt-rt5640: ASoC: CPU DAI baytrail-pcm-audio not registered
>
> I'll try and look at that over the next few days.

I'll continue with the latest kernels, and hopefully have the
keyboard/trackpad working. I hope the rest will work much better with
the latest baytrail patches : sound, lagging, etc. I think that the gdm
login screen comes faster with 4.4 than 4.2. I didn't really check the
logs that far though...
I'll keep you updated.

--
Nicolas Huillard