Fwd: Toshiba Click Mini / Debian

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 13:59:21 CET 2016

Hi Guys,

Christian R. contacted me and I invited him to join the Linux-on-TCM
club, so a big welcome to him. He asked the message below. Seems the
kernel 4.4.4 I rolled isn't particularly great. I must admit I've not
used it in anger. He spotted some patches that I should check and
apply.

I'll take a look at the patches later and see if I can't build a more
reliable kernel.

I will forward some recent emails on to him as they may prove useful.