4.7.0-rc2

Robert Small robert at robertsmall.org
Wed Jun 29 11:41:52 CEST 2016

4.5.7 with WiFi is running at two and a half days for me without network
problems at all and I had another run of a similar length before. The big
thing is that 4.5.7 offers both ACPI and internal WiFi. 4.4 doesn't offer
ACPI and 4.6 seems to lose the WiFi stability.

A bug has been raised about the stability issues with the WiFi on kernels
above 4.6.