4.7.0-rc2

Castor GNU gnu.castor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:19:48 CEST 2016

Plop,

> it ran happily for half an hour without wifi, within minutes after
>
> so 4.4.x and now 4.5.7 are good kernels.

I compile vanilla 64bits kernel since 4.7-rc3, just with hid patch and
lite .config. rc4 with wifi is relatively unstable (~5-10h working).
rc5 is nice, 2 days uptime without wifi, with a lot of web, r8723bs
just compiled right now from git and enabled for testing. All with
intel_idle off, no time to check.

So 4.7 is going to be a great kernel too I think.

First message, so thanks for all the info findable here :P

Castor