4.7.0-rc2

radolfyr at web.de radolfyr at web.de
Mon Jun 13 21:16:50 CEST 2016

4.7.0-rc3 is much more stable, but still may messages when invoking dmesg... No hangs so far.
Under Windows there is a driver file called realtek_fw_sst.bin, which seems to be similar to fw_sst_0f28.bin-48kHz_i2s_master
Replacing the file did not work. Any ideas?
The chip seems to be the same  like in the T100TA (Realtek 5640)
ACPI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5640&SUBSYS_1179F850