google chrome 32 bit linux

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 13:57:48 CEST 2016

On 12 June 2016 at 14:32, Gee <groeg3 at web.de> wrote:
> but as it is prefer to use a linux chroot on my
> Android tablet with a nice Thinkpad bluetooth keyboard (although I'm
> having some problem with typing lag on certain ROMs, seems like there's
> always a downside).

I've had a debian chroot on my android phones for quite a long time.
I've found them all to be laggy too. I think it must be something to
do with the way Android priorities foreground processes. It's quite
cool to fire up an SSHD listener and be able to ssh or rsync into the
phone. I even ran vncserver with a virtual FB on it once, ran firefox
in that, and then used an android vncviewer to control it. It didn't
achieve much, but it was kind of cool.

> if I sold off my TCM, just for the sake of knowing what's going on with
> Linux support on Baytrail).

sadly I don't think you'd get a huge amount for it used.