google chrome 32 bit linux

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 15:14:07 CEST 2016

A friend who just bought a TCM* told me that Google had withdrawn
downloads and updates for Chrome, so using the magic of dpkg-repack I
was able to produce a .deb of Chrome 32 bit for linux and put it up
for download.

I'm probably breaking their EULA and licence agreement, so please grab
a copy so I can take it down.

How many of us are running 32 bit anyway?

* I pointed him at the special deal for £90, and he fell for it, I did
warn him it wasn't trivial to make linux work on the TCM, and that the
hardware support is poor, but he must be a sucker for punishment.
He's pretty good with linux, so I have high expectations ;-)

Welcome,Robert, hopefully once you're up to speed with running linux
on the TCM, you'll email us to introduce yourself and tell us how
you've been getting on and announce everything's fixed.

I'm not sure how many people are still on the mailing list. Perhaps
the list admin can tell us?