Aw: Re: run current RemixOS on Satelite Click mini

radolfyr at web.de radolfyr at web.de
Thu Jun 9 23:46:55 CEST 2016

Hey Paul,
sorry for the confusion. I just changed my mail address, because I thought it would not be public (I am bit afraid of getting too much spam)
best regards
Stefan

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 09. Juni 2016 um 23:15 Uhr
Von: "Paul Mansfield" <paul at mansfield.co.uk>
An: click <click at tinc-vpn.org>
Betreff: Re: run current RemixOS on Satelite Click mini
Hello radolfyr,
welcome to the mailing list

only a few days "Stefan M" posted to the list saying he had adapted
Android-x86 image for the Click Mini using his own kernel. A standard
linux kernel won't support the wifi, or dock keyboard and touchpad,
without a few patches. To make it work better you need quite a few
patches.

please check the recent post by Stefan here
https://www.tinc-vpn.org/pipermail/click/2016-June/thread.html

looking forward to ever better linux operation,

regards
Paul