4.7.0-rc2

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 22:05:08 CEST 2016

I have built a plain vanilla 4.7.0-rc2 kernel - i.e. no patches - and
it boots on my Toshiba Click Mini just fine, and even loads and runs
the SDIO WiFi driver without a hitch - no need to reverse any sdio
patches.

Looking at the output of dmesg, I don't see any horrors, so if I can
get the right patch for the touchpad and keyboard I'll be happy.

I uploaded it the .debs, and the .config, in case anyone wants to see
for themselves

I'm happy to build a 64 bit version if anyone wants.