4.7.0-rc2

Castor GNU gnu.castor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:47:51 CEST 2016

Yep, i talk about john brodie patch zip :)

My kernel config is approximately your's without some drivers et with
IA32 executable option (the only function needed isn't in your
package).

For testing I just reboot now on the 4.5 jbpm kernel with wifi for
see. I can use it if he's stable and reboot when need use of 32bit
apps. I pray the CPU gods for have a great uptime ^^