4.7.0-rc2

Paul Mansfield paul at mansfield.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 00:27:51 CEST 2016

On 29 June 2016 at 10:41, Robert Small <robert at robertsmall.org> wrote:
> 4.5.7 with WiFi is running at two and a half days for me without network
> problems at all and I had another run of a similar length before. The big

I have found 4.5.7 32 and 64 bit to be stable - just passed 1 whole
day on 64 bit with wifi active.

And also I am running from memory card in uSDHC slot, which in other
circumstances seems to cause instability.

I am likely to switch permanently to 64 bit now, and cease use of 32
bit, as it's quite a lot of hassle building two kernels and wifi
drivers, installing and keeping everything up to date.